Get the GroupWise@Home - it’s Free!
This version of GroupWise is perfect for usage at home - the full feature set of the normal GroupWise with some cool enhancements created by members of the Open Horizons community.
PLEASE NOTE: GroupWise @ Home can NOT be installed on a computer on which a copy of any other GroupWise version is already installed. Make sure to completely un-install any previous version of GroupWise. Please be aware that in the GroupWise @ Home version certain features for corporate usage have been disabled - therefore it can NOT be used to connect to a corporate GroupWise environment.
GroupWise @ Home is free of charge, created by the community for the community.
Windows client workstation requirements
- 32-bit/x86 processor or 64-bit/x86 processor running in 32-bit mode
- Any of the following desktop operating systems for the GroupWise Windows client:
- Windows XP on a 300 MHz or higher workstation with at least 128 MB of RAM
- Windows Vista* on a 1 GHz or higher workstation with at least 1 GB of RAM
- Windows 7* on a 1,5 GHz or higher workstation with at least 1 GB of RAM
- 200 MB of free disk space on each user's workstation to install the Windows client